A Guide To Medicinal Cannabis Prescriptions in Edmonton, Alberta
Acquiring a prescription for medical cannabis can be a daunting task. Let the experts at Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics help you navigate this process from start to finish. We can assist you in finding the right physician, correctly filling out the required forms, getting your paperwork to a License Producer (or LP) in a timely fashion, and finally getting you the medical cannabis prescription card so that you can legally buy and use medical marijuana.
Process for Getting Medical Cannabis Prescription in Edmonton
At Bodystream we have greatly simplified the process of obtaining a medical marijuana prescription. We maintain strict confidentiality with all of our clients.
Schedule an Appointment
The process begins when you schedule a phone interview with a member of our health care team. We are always available morning, noon, and night, twenty-four hours a day.
Getting Your Medical Cannabis Prescription
Following your consultation with our health care team, and once we've educated you on the benefits of medical marijuana, we will provide you with the license you need to buy medical cannabis.
Purchasing Medical Marijuana
Once you have your cannabis card and prescription, you'll be able to buy medical marijuana via the internet or over the phone from fifteen different licensed producers.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
We hold each consultation in strict, absolute confidentiality. Our team holds up the industry's highest standards. Bodystream's courteous staff will guide you through each step of the process so that you can get the marijuana needed to alleviate the symptoms of your medical condition. Our team of friendly medical professionals shares their expertise with you every step of the way, addressing all of your concerns and questions.
Benefits of Medicinal Marijuana
Recreational marijuana was legalized in Canada on October 17, 2018. Since that date, it has been available for purchase, albeit with some restrictions (such as limitations on form and availability). But with a cannabis prescription, users have many benefits, including:
- Coverage from Insurance – The cost of medical cannabis is may be covered, in part or in full, by your insurance plan.
- Tax Write Off – Because it's being prescribed to treat a medical condition, the cost of medical cannabis can be written off in taxes in some circumstances
- Physician Supervision – Licensed physicians will be available to help you begin using medical cannabis.
- Lower Prices, Better Selection – When you buy directly from licensed producers, you can choose from a wider variety of options while paying less overall.
- Convenient Buying – You can order online, usually with same day shipping options.
Live in Edmonton and want to get a medical cannabis prescription?