A Guide To Medicinal Cannabis Prescriptions in Halifax, Nova Scotia
The process of getting a medical cannabis prescription requires a lot of preparation. But when you partner with the medical professionals at Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics, the process is greatly simplified. This includes connecting you with the right physician, helping you fill out the required forms correctly, helping you submit said paperwork to a License Producer (LP) and eventually getting you a medical cannabis prescription license card that so that will allow you to legally buy and use medical marijuana.
How To Get A Medical Cannabis Prescription in Halifax
Bodystream has taken great steps towards simplifying the intense process of getting approved for a medical marijuana prescription. At each step of your consultation, we uphold incredibly strict confidentiality to protect you and your information.
Scheduling Your First Appointment
Our work begins when you schedule an initial telephone interview with our team of health care pros. We make ourselves available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Acquiring the Medical Cannabis Prescription
Once our team has thoroughly educated you on the benefits of medical marijuana use, you will receive a prescription that will allow you to buy medical cannabis.
Buying Your Medical Marijuana
With your new medical cannabis prescription, you'll have the ability to order medical marijuana from fifteen different licensed producers, either online or over the phone.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
Confidentiality plays an important role in everything we do, and we are proud to consistently uphold the highest standards in our industry. Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics employs a kind, outgoing staff to help clients navigate every step of getting a medical marijuana prescription, making it easier for them to get the marijuana that will greatly reduce the symptoms of their medical conditions. Our staff of medical professionals is eager to share their knowledge and address the concerns of each client.
Key Benefits of Medicinal Marijuana
On October 17, 2018, Canada legalized the use of recreational marijuana. As a result, marijuana has been available for the public to buy ever since, though it does come with restrictions (such as availability and limitations on form). But with a cannabis prescription, you get additional benefits, like the following:
- Covered by Insurance Costs of medical cannabis may be partially or entirely covered by your insurance plan.
- Tax Benefit Money spent on medical cannabis could qualify for a tax write off if it's prescribed for a medical condition.
- Physician Supervision Licensed physicians will be available to help you begin using your medical cannabis.
- Better Prices and Selection When you buy from licensed providers, you get access to lower prices and a wider variety of marijuana options.
- Convenient Ways to Buy You can place orders online for medical marijuana discreetly online or over the phone. Many providers even offer same or next day shipping.
Live in Halifax and want to get your own medical cannabis prescription?