A Guide To Medicinal Cannabis Prescriptions in Kanata, Ontario
Those seeking to get a prescription for medical marijuana may find it an uphill struggle if they aren't fully prepared for it. At Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics, we provide people like you with professional assistance to make the process much easier. Our team can partner with you during every step, including searching for and finding the physician that's right for you, completing the required paperwork, and submitting everything to a License Producer (sometimes called an LP). Through hard work, we will help you get you the medical cannabis prescription card you need to legally buy and use medical marijuana.
How To Get A Medical Cannabis Prescription in Kanata
Bodystream's mission is to help our clients navigate the process of getting a medical marijuana prescription. All information pertaining to our clients is held in the strictest confidence.
Scheduling the Initial Appointment
It all begins when you schedule your first interview with a member of our health care staff. Members of our staff are made available every day.
Acquiring the Medical Cannabis Prescription
The next step is for our health care professionals to educate you on the many uses and benefits of medical cannabis. You'll then receive your prescription and can legally buy and use medical cannabis immediately afterward.
With your prescription, you'll be able to purchase medical marijuana from your choice of fifteen producers. You'll also have the option of buying over the internet or with a phone call.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
We want our clients to put their total trust in us. To this end, we choose to hold the highest confidentiality standards in our industry. When you choose to partner with us, our experience will make it easier for you to get your prescription and the marijuana that will help greatly reduce the symptoms of your medical condition.
Key Benefits of Medicinal Marijuana
Legalization of recreational marijuana in Canada took place on October 17, 2018, and its citizens have been able to buy marijuana since then with some restrictions (such as availability and limitations on form). But a cannabis prescription can grant you these additional benefits:
- Help from Insurance – Some insurance plans cover partial or full costs associated with your prescription marijuana.
- Tax Benefits – Costs associated with your prescription marijuana could be written off on your taxes.
- Help from Physicians – Licensed physicians will be there to help you when you begin using prescription marijuana.
- Wider Selection, Low Price – When you buy from licensed producers you'll enjoy a wider selection of products and can buy them at a lower cost.
- Purchasing Options– A medical marijuana card allows you to order online or over the phone. Some providers have options for same or next day shipping.
Live in Kanata and want to get your own medical cannabis prescription?