A Guide To Medicinal Cannabis Prescriptions in Kelowna, British Columbia
The process of getting a medical marijuana prescription can be difficult for some. That's why Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics offers to help its clients from the very beginning until the end. We can assist you at every step: finding the physician, helping to correctly complete the needed forms, and submitting them to a License Producer (sometimes called an LP). In the end, we will get you the medical cannabis prescription you need to legally buy and use medical marijuana.
How To Get A Medical Cannabis Prescription in Kelowna
Our job at Bodystream is to simplify the entire process of getting a medical marijuana prescription. All the information we get from our clients is held in the strictest confidentiality.
Setting Your First Appointment
The process begins when you decide to schedule an initial telephone interview with our health care professionals. Members of our team are available twenty-four hours a day, year round.
Getting Your Cannabis Prescription
Our health care team next gives you an education on the many benefits of medical marijuana. You'll receive your medical cannabis prescription shortly after that, allowing you to legally use and buy medical marijuana
Purchasing Medical Marijuana
After being issued your card, you can purchase medical marijuana from fifteen different producers. You'll also have the ease of placing orders over the phone or online.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
Trust is central to what we do, so we always continue to uphold the highest standards of confidentiality possible. With the help of our professional staff, you will finally be able to access marijuana that will help alleviate the symptoms of your medical condition. You can count on our experience to help you reach your goals.
Key Benefits of Medicinal Marijuana
Recreational marijuana was legalized in Canada on October 17, 2018. Ever since then, Canadians have been able to buy marijuana, though with some restrictions (such as availability and limitations on form). A cannabis prescription license will grant you these additional benefits:
- Covered Through Insurance – Your insurance plan may cover the costs of prescription marijuana.
- Possible Tax Benefits – Prescribed medical marijuana can also serve as a potential tax write-off.
- Additional Assistance from Physicians – Licensed physicians will be available to help you when you begin using medical cannabis.
- Lower Prices and Wider Selection – Purchasing through licensed producers means you'll pay less and can choose from a wider variety of products.
- Additional Buying Options– A medical marijuana card allows you to place orders both online or over the phone. Some providers also offer next of same day shipping.
Live in Kelowna and want to get your own medical cannabis prescription?