A Guide To Medicinal Cannabis Prescriptions in Kingston, Ontario
Obtaining a medical marijuana prescription can be a difficult task for those who aren't prepared. But the health care professionals at Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics are here to help you through every step of the process. Our team can help you locate the physician that best matches your needs, correctly complete the necessary paperwork, and submitting it to a License Producer (LP). We will work hard to get you the medical cannabis prescription needed for you to legally buy and use medical marijuana.
How To Get A Medical Cannabis Prescription in Kingston
Bodystream's primary goal is the simplification of the process of obtaining a medical marijuana prescription. All information given to us by clients is held in the most strict confidence.
Setting Your Initial Appointment
Everything starts when you choose to schedule an appointment with a member of our staff. Our team is here every day, around the clock.
Obtaining the Medical Cannabis Prescription
We'll then educate you on the many benefits of using medical marijuana. After that, you'll receive your prescription and will be able to legally buy and use medical cannabis.
Making Your Medical Marijuana Purchase
Once you have your prescription, you'll be able to purchase medical marijuana from your choice of fifteen different producers. You'll also have the choice of making purchases online or over the phone.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
We couldn't do our work without the trust of our clients. That's why our confidentiality standards are among the toughest in the industry. If you partner with our professional staff, you'll have a much easier time getting your prescription and gaining access to marijuana that will help reduce the symptoms of your medical condition.
Key Benefits of Medical Marijuana
Canada's legalization of marijuana took place on October 17, 2018. Canadians have been able to buy marijuana since that date, though there are some restrictions (like availability and limitations on form). With a cannabis prescription you'll enjoy these additional benefits:
- Paid for By Insurance – Your insurance may cover some of all of the costs associated with your prescription marijuana.
- Tax Benefits – The costs of your prescription marijuana may qualify for a tax write-off.
- Help from Physicians – Licensed physicians can help you when you begin using medical cannabis.
- Better Selection and Prices – Licensed producers can provide you with a wider selection of products and sell them to you at a lower cost.
- Buying Options– With a medical marijuana card, you can place orders online or over the phone. Many providers have the option of same or next day shipping, too.
Live in Kingston and want to get your own medical cannabis prescription?