A Guide To Medicinal Cannabis Prescriptions in Regina, Saskatchewan
Those who seek to get a medical marijuana prescription often find themselves unprepared. But Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics can help to greatly simplify the process and take some of the stress off of your shoulders. We help by guiding clients through the entire process, helping them to find a physician that matches their needs, assisting them to accurately complete the required forms, submitting them to a License Producer (also known as an LP) and ultimately getting them a medical cannabis prescriptions to legally buy and use medical marijuana.
How To Get A Medical Cannabis Prescription in Regina
Bodystream is here to help you through the process of getting a medical marijuana card. We maintain high standards of confidentiality with each of our clients.
Setting Your First Appointment
The first step is to schedule a telephone interview with a member of our professional health care team. We have staff available 24/7 to meet your needs.
Getting the Medical Cannabis Prescriptions
Next, we give you a comprehensive education on how medical marijuana could benefit you. Shortly afterward, you will receive a medical cannabis prescriptions allowing you to legally buy and use medical marijuana
Buying Medical Marijuana
A prescriptions card allows you to purchase medical marijuana from fifteen different producers, and purchases can be made either online or over the phone.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
Confidentiality is as important to our clients as it is to us. That's why we are proud to uphold the highest confidentiality standards in our industry. Our staff is available to help you complete each step of getting your medical marijuana prescriptions so that you can finally access the marijuana you need to relieve the symptoms of your medical condition. We want to share our knowledge and experience with you and will happily answer any questions you may have.
Key Benefits of Medical Marijuana
On October 17, 2018, Canada legalized the use of recreational marijuana. Since then, Canadian citizens have been able to purchase marijuana (with some restrictions, like availability and limitations on form). But if you obtain a cannabis prescriptions, you'll also have these additional benefits:
- Costs Covered by Insurance – Prescribed medical marijuana costs may be covered by your insurance plan.
- Tax Benefits – You may be able to write-off the costs of your prescribed medical marijuana on your taxes.
- Assistance from Physicians – When you first begin using medical cannabis, you'll have guidance from licensed physicians.
- Low Prices & Wide Selection – Purchasing from licensed providers means you'll have a wider selection of marijuana to choose from and lower price options.
- Easier Buying Options – With your card, you'll be able to make purchases online or over the phone, with some providers offer same or next day shipping.
Live in Regina and want to get your own medical cannabis prescription?