A Guide To Medicinal Cannabis Prescriptions in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
A lot of preparation goes into successfully getting a medical marijuana prescription. Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics makes the process easier by helping you from start to finish. We are by your side at every stage, from finding the physician for you, helping you correctly fill out the required forms, getting them submitted to a License Producer (sometimes called an LP) and finally getting you the medical cannabis prescriptions to buy and use medical marijuana legally.
How To Get A Medical Cannabis Prescription in St. John's
At Bodystream we've made it our job to aid you throughout the entire process of getting a medical marijuana prescriptions. We hold all client information in strict confidentiality.
Scheduling The First Appointment
It begins when you schedule a telephone interview with one of our health care professionals. Members of our staff are available to you 24/7.
Getting Your Medical Cannabis Prescriptions
Before getting your prescriptions, our team gives you an education on the benefits of medical marijuana. After that, you'll receive your medical cannabis prescriptions and will legally be able to use and buy medical marijuana.
Purchasing Medical Marijuana
Once you have your card, you will be able to purchase medical marijuana from fifteen different producers. Orders can be placed online or over the phone.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
The trust of our clients is vital to what we do. That's why we always strive to uphold the highest confidentiality standards in the industry. With our staff's aid, you can finally access the marijuana you need to alleviate the symptoms of your medical condition. Let us share our expertise with you.
Key Benefits of Medical Marijuana
October 17, 2018, was the day Canada legalized the use of recreational marijuana. Since that day, Canadian citizens have been able to purchase marijuana, albeit with some restrictions (like availability and limitations on form). But with a cannabis prescriptions, you'll have additional benefits:
- Covered by Insurance – The costs of your medical marijuana may be covered by your insurance plan.
- Tax Benefits – Costs of prescribed medical marijuana may be written-off on your taxes.
- Assistance from Physicians – Once you start using medical cannabis, you'll have access to licensed physicians to help you.
- Better Selection and Price – When you purchase from licensed producers, you'll have access to a wider variety of product at a lower cost.
- Discreet Buying Options– A medical marijuana card means you can make purchases online or over the phone. Some providers even offer same or next day shipping.
Live in St. John's and want to get your own medical cannabis prescription?