A Guide To Medicinal Cannabis Prescriptions in Victoria, British Columbia
Getting yourself a prescription for medical cannabis can require a great deal of preparation. The medical professionals at Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics work to assist you at every step of the process, including locating the right physician, filling out the needed forms correctly, get the paperwork submitted to a License Producer (LP) quickly, and finally getting you a medical cannabis prescription that so that you can buy and use medical marijuana legally.
How To Get A Medical Cannabis Prescription in Victoria
Bodystream has streamlined the complex process of getting approved for a medical marijuana prescription. During every stage of consultation, we maintain only the most strict confidentiality for on behalf of our clients.
Schedule Your First Appointment
The first step is to schedule a telephone interview with our health care experts. Members of this team are available 24/7.
Acquiring A Medical Cannabis Prescription
After our team has educated you on the many benefits of using medical marijuana, you will be given a prescription so that you buy medical cannabis.
Ordering Medical Marijuana
With a medical cannabis card, you'll be able to order medical marijuana online or with a phone call to one of fifteen licensed producers.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
Confidentiality is at the center of what we do and we are proud to uphold the highest standards in the industry. Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics utilize a friendly staff to help you through each step of getting your prescription, making it easy to get the marijuana you need to combat the symptoms of your medical condition. Our professional medical staff is happy to share their expertise with you in order to address each of your concerns.
Some Benefits of Medical Marijuana
Recreational marijuana was legalized in Canada on October 17, 2018. Marijuana has been available for the public to buy since then, though there are some restrictions (including availability and limitations on form). However, with a cannabis prescription, you can reap additional benefits, such as:
- Insurance Coverage – Your medical cannabis costs could be covered, in part or in full, by your insurance.
- Tax Benefits – What you spend on medical cannabis could be used for tax write off if it is prescribed for a medical condition.
- Physician Supervision – Licensed physicians are available to help you when you begin using medical cannabis.
- Superior Selection and Better Pricing – Buying directly from a licensed provider gives you access to lower prices and a wider variety to choose from.
- Convenient Buying Options – Orders can be made online or over the telephone, usually with same day shipping options.
Live in Victoria and want to get your own medical cannabis prescription?