A Guide To Medicinal Cannabis Prescriptions in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Successfully getting a prescription for medical cannabis can be a difficult experience if you aren't fully prepared for the necessary steps. The expert team at Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics are here to assist you through the entire process, from finding the right physician, accurately filling out the needed forms, submitting the paperwork to a License Producer (LP), and eventually getting you a medical cannabis card that will allow you to buy and use medical marijuana legally.
How To Get A Medical Cannabis Prescription in Winnipeg
Bodystream has simplified the process of securing a medical marijuana prescription. Throughout the proceedings we uphold strict confidentiality for our clients.
Schedule Your First Appointment
It starts when you schedule a phone interview with our healthcare team. Members of our team are available around the clock, seven days a week.
Securing A Medical Cannabis Card
Once you've consulted with our health care team and once they have educated you on all the benefits of medical marijuana, you will be provided with a license to buy medical cannabis.
Purchasing Medical Marijuana
With you medical cannabis card in hand, you'll be able to purchase medical marijuana over the internet or over the phone from fifteen licensed producers.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
We maintain absolute confidentiality with each consultation, maintaining the highest standards in the industry. The kind staff of Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics will help you through each phase so that you'll be able to finally get the marijuana needed to relieve the symptoms of your medical condition. Our friendly medical staff will share their professional expertise with you from beginning to end to properly address each of your concerns.
The Benefits of Medicinal Marijuana
Recreational marijuana was legalized in Canada on October 17, 2018. Since then, marijuana has been available for purchase, though with some restrictions (like limitations on form and availability). However, a medical cannabis license offers many additional benefits, such as:
- Insurance Coverage – Costs associated with medical cannabis may be covered (partially or in full) by your insurance plan.
- Tax Benefits – Money spent on medical cannabis may be qualify for a tax write off if it being prescribed to treat a medical condition.
- Physician Supervision – You'll have access to licensed physicians who can help you start using medical cannabis.
- Better Prices and Selection – You can choose from a wider variety of options when you choose to buy directly from licensed producers – and you'll pay less.
- Convenient Ways to Buy – You can place orders online or over the phone, often with same day shipping.
Live in Winnipeg and want to get your own medical cannabis prescription?