Medical Cannabis Prescriptions in Moncton, New Brunswick
Obtaining a medical cannabis prescription in Moncton, New Brunswick can seem difficult, but Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics makes it simple. We?ll be your guide every step of the way, from finding a physician, filling out paperwork and sending it to a Licensed Producer (LP), and finally receiving your marijuana prescription. We?ll be with you every step of the way.
Medical Cannabis Prescription Process in Moncton, New Brunswick
We make obtaining your medical marijuana prescription easy. Consultations with our health care providers are 100% confidential and we set our medical marijuana service standards high.
Book an Appointment
Morning, afternoon, and night, you can can schedule a call with one of our trained medical professionals.
Obtain your Medical Cannabis Prescription
Once you?ve consulted with one of our health care professionals you will receive your medical cannabis prescription. You can then legally purchase marijuana.
Order Your Medical Marijuana
After receiving your medical cannabis prescription, you can order your medical marijuana online or over the phone from over 15 licensed producers.
Now that you have your medical marijuana prescription, ordering your medical cannabis is easier than ever. You can order from over 15 licensed producers online or over the phone.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
Our medical marijuana services are the best in the industry. With our strictly confidential consultations, you?ll find the staff at Bodystream is trained and educated to help you through the process step-by-step to help you obtain a medical marijuana license and begin treating your medical condition. Our caring medical professionals are here for you to answer any and all of your questions.
Benefits to Medical Cannabis
Since October 17, 2018, recreational marijuana has become legal in Canada. Unfortunately, there are still limitations on varietals, form, and availability. With a medical marijuana license, you can expect the following benefits:
- Insurance coverage - Depending on your insurance plan, you may be covered for the cost of medical marijuana and the prescription itself.
- Medical tax write off - You may be able to write-off your medical marijuana come tax season
- Supervised by a physician - You?ll receive education and counseling by a medical professional to help you begin using marijuana
- Better pricing and selection - When you buy directly from LPs, you?ll receive better pricing and more options.
- Convenience - Receive same-day shipping right to your door when you order online
If you live in Moncton?Dieppe, New Brunswick and need help getting a medical cannabis license.