A Guide To Medicinal Cannabis Prescriptions in Oshawa, Ontario
A lot of preparation is needed in order to get a medical cannabis prescription. By partnering with the professionals at Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics, however, you can greatly reduce the amount of work and frustration that you would encounter otherwise. Our team will guide you from the beginning of your journey and stand by you until the end, pairing you with the appropriate physician, advising you on how to fill out the required forms, help you submit your information to a License Producer (also known as an LP) and ultimately getting you a medical cannabis prescriptions, allowing you to legally buy and use medical marijuana.
How To Get A Medical Cannabis Prescription in Oshawa
Bodystream's work is helping you navigate the process of getting approval for a medical marijuana prescription. We maintain strict confidentiality during the consultation process.
Setting Your First Appointment
The process begins with your first telephone interview with our team of health care specialists. We are available to answer questions twenty-four hours a day.
Acquiring A Medical Cannabis Prescriptions
Our team will take the time to thoroughly educate you on the many benefits of medical marijuana use. Afterward, you will receive a prescriptions to buy medical cannabis.
Purchasing Medical Marijuana
Once you possess your prescriptions, you can purchase medical marijuana from fifteen licensed producers, online or over the phone.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
Our work centers on client confidentiality, and as such, we strive to uphold the highest standards in our industry. Our kind and professional staff are here to help clients at every step of the process of getting a medical marijuana prescriptions, allowing them to access marijuana and greatly ease the symptoms of their medical conditions. Our team of medical professionals is happy to share their expertise and answer any questions you may have.
Key Benefits of Medical Marijuana
On October 17, 2018, Canada made history by legalizing the use of recreational marijuana. Since that date, marijuana has been available for the public to purchase, though this does have some restrictions (availability and limitations on form being two of them). However, a cannabis prescriptions license grants additional benefits, such as:
- Costs Covered by Insurance ? What you pay for medical cannabis could be partially or fully covered by your insurance plan.
- Tax Benefits ? You may be able to write off the costs of you prescribed medical condition marijuana on your taxes.
- Physician Assistance ? You will have the help of licensed physicians when you first start using medical cannabis.
- Lower Prices and Wider Selection ? Licensed providers offer a wider variety of product at a lower price.
- Safe, Convenient Ways to Buy? Orders can be placed online or over the phone for medical marijuana, with many providers offering same or next day shipping.
Live in Oshawa and want to get your own medical cannabis prescription?