A Guide To Medicinal Cannabis Prescriptions in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
If you're looking to get a medical cannabis prescription, it can be difficult if you aren't fully prepared. That's why you should consider partnering with Bodystream Medical Cannabis Clinics. Our team will guide you through each stage, helping you seek out and pairing you with a physician, helping you to correctly complete the required forms, submitting them for you to a License Producer (sometimes called an LP) and finally getting you the medical cannabis prescriptions so that you can legally buy and use medical marijuana.
How To Get A Medical Cannabis Prescription in Saskatoon
Bodystream aims to greatly simplify the process of getting you approved for a medical marijuana prescription. We maintain absolute confidentiality with all of our clients.
Your First Appointment
We start when you schedule your first telephone interview with a member of our health care team. We have staff available 24/7 to meet your needs.
Getting the Medical Cannabis Prescriptions
The next step is to thoroughly educate you on how medical marijuana use can benefit you. You will then receive a cannabis prescriptions shortly afterward, allowing you to legally buy and use medical marijuana
Purchasing Medical Marijuana
With your card, you can finally purchase medical marijuana from fifteen different producers. Purchases can be made either online or over the phone.
About Bodystream Medical Cannabis Consultations
Confidentiality is the cornerstone of our consultation service. Because of this, we constantly strive to uphold the highest standards in the industry. Our staff of professionals is available to help you with each and every step of getting a medical marijuana prescriptions and helping you to finally gain access to marijuana to relieve the symptoms of your medical condition. We are always happy to share our knowledge with you and to answer whatever questions you may have.
Key Benefits of Medical Marijuana
As of October 17, 2018, Canada has legalized the use of recreational marijuana, and Canadian citizens are have been able to purchase marijuana since that date (though there are restrictions on availability and limitations on form). Those with a cannabis prescriptions you can get these additional benefits:
- Costs Paid by Insurance ? The costs of your prescribed medical marijuana may be covered by your insurance.
- Possible Tax Benefits ? The costs of prescribed medical marijuana can sometimes be written off on taxes.
- Assistance from Physicians ? Licensed physicians will be available to help you when you begin using medical cannabis.
- Low Prices, Wide Selection ? When you buy from licensed providers, you'll have a wider selection to choose from and will pay less.
- Easy Buying ? You'll be able to purchase medical cannabis online or over the phone. Some sellers even offer same or next day shipping.
Live in Saskatoon and want to get your own medical cannabis prescription?